Intelligent parking management system is an integrated system of advanced technologies and modern devices such as: CCTV camera system, vehicle transaction control with magnetic card, number plate recognition...
VEHICLE PARKING CONTROL SYSTEM
1 The goal of solution
- Vehicle control at the entrance: visitors will receive a smart card from the parking staff. At the same time, camera will capture the event images for comparison later. The information include date and time when vehicle enters and a serial number from the card reader on the machine. These information will be stored on the computer to check and contrast as needed.
- Vehicle control at the exit: visitors give back parking card to staff, card is read to verify, compare the information at the entrance by the card reader. The appropriate information system will notice the required amount of currency.
- With regular visitors use the month card to access, the card reader system automatically updates and controls the validity of the card to identify vehicle
- Each card is issued with various other barcodes ensures no duplicate card, thus avoiding the loss in the case of charge.
- With parking only 01 port, it's commonly used for both entrance and exit, a staff has to observe, inspect and collect visitors' charge at the same time.
- The parking lot has 02 gates, each gate needsa staff to observe, inspect and collect collect visitors' charge.
- The total time for each vehicle access is 5 seconds, including opening time of barrier, equivalent of 720 cars/ hour, it's much faster than the regular parking lot.
- Avoid traffic jam in the rush hour.
There are 2 forms of payment
- Round ticket (as visitor)
- Month ticket (for the employee access regularly)
- Staff was instructed only one time, they can get the job done.
- To log in to the system, staff must be authorized and allowed to log in to the system to ensure confidentiality.
2 The principle of intelligent parking system
The principle of intelligent parking system
3 Technical solution
3.1 Layout for intelligent vehicle control system
- For parking lot only 1 gate, it will be divided into 2 lanes: enter & exit. This system is installed one control lock.
- Typical lane diagram is described as below
3.2 Operation principle
3.2.1 For visitors' motorcycle - Entering Process (round card)
o Record information on the card (lane, time, license plate)
o Capture license plate and enclose information on the screen (line, card code, access time).
o Capture the event at that time (driver, car).
o Save the information to database, lock card, (in case of having barrier: it'll automatically open up for vehicles access).
Hình 1: Mô tả xe 2 bánh vào bãi
3.2.2 For visitors' motorcycle - Exit Process (round card)
o Display image taken on the screen so that the staff can compare with the current video signal on the screen.
o Show parking charges collecting from drivers.
o Capture the vehicle images and enclose its information on the photos (lane, code card, exit time, charges). At the same time taking pictures at events as overview vehicle image. (Note: these photos do not show on the screen, they'll save directly to your computer)
o Lưu thông tin kiểm soát vào CSDL, mở khóa lối ra của thẻ này, (trường hợp có barrier: barrier tự động mở lên cho xe qua).Save control information into a database, unlock for this card, (in case of barrier: the barrier automatically open for vehicle
Hình 2: Mô tả xe 2 bánh ra bãi
3.3 Reference works:
- The Manor 1 Building
- The Cantavil Building
- The EverRich Building
- Lu Gia Building
- Phu Thanh Apartment
- An Phu Imperia Building
- Vinh Loc B Market
- Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital
- Saigon Hospital
- Lu Gia Co.op Mart Supermarket
- Tinh Bac Lieu Hospital
- Tan Tao Industrial Area
- Dong Nai University of Technology
- The Children's Hospital 1
- National Blood Service Hospital, so on.